We are looking for a positive and energetic team player who can multitask in a fast-paced professional environment.
To be successful in this role, we require you to have:
- A sound knowledge of MS Office Suite, with accurate keying skills
- An understanding of XERO or a similar accounting package would be an advantage, however, training will provided
- Experience in receipting, money-handling and reconciling
- Pleasant telephone manner with a strong focus on customer service
- A respect for con?dentiality
This is a part-time permanent position of 20 hours per week worked Monday to Friday (term time only).
Commencement date for this position is by negotiation.
Application packs can be downloaded from our website www.taieri.school.nz/vacancies
Applications close on Friday 6 March 2020 at 3.00pm.