New Zealand is now in Covid-19 Alert Level 4. This means . . .
- People MUST stay at home, except for when accessing essential services such as groceries, banks or pharmacies.
- You must only be in physical contact with those you are living with.
- It is likely Level 4 measures will stay in place for at least four weeks.
- Educational facilities are closed.
- Businesses are closed, except for essential services such as supermarkets, pharmacies, clinics, service stations, banks and other and lifeline utilities.
- Food delivery is prohibited, except from supermarkets, meals on wheels or delivery of food not pre-cooked (such as Food Bags). Liquor stores closed, unless within a Licensing Trust Area.
- Bunnings, Placemakers, Mitre 10 and other retailers essential to the supply chain for building and construction can stay open to trade customers for essential purposes only.