We have a vacancy for an experienced nurse to join our committed and friendly team, dedicated to providing quality health services to our community. We are a Cornerstone Accredited teaching practice aiming to become part of Health Care Homes by the end of the year.
You will be working with a team of skilled nurses. This part-time role is for working all day Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. This is an evolving role that we anticipate will lead to more hours
Do you have what we are looking for?
• A current New Zealand practising certificate is essential.
• Consistently accurate and a quick learner.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to build strong rapport with team members.
• Prior experience in a medical centre is desirable.
• You will ideally hold current immunisation and smear-taker certificates and be an effective user of MedTech32.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit
Please apply in writing with CV to the
Aurora Health Centre
70 Macandrew Road